PDP 11 gear finally moved

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 10:00:56 CDT 2015

Thank you all for the information. Ive been speaking with Paul Anderson on
the phone, he went into great detail a general overview on how to get the
machine apart and general beginner details. He referred me to the
appropriate Documents on bitsavers, plan is to pick up some packs of paper
and get them printed out tonight.