Chromatics on ebay

Tothwolf tothwolf at concentric.net
Fri Jul 24 00:41:03 CDT 2015

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015, William Donzelli wrote:

>> That's just seller's remorse.
>>
>> It's obviously up to you, but I'd have strongly considered disputing it
>> with eBay as a seller refusing to honor the auction results is every
>> bit as bad (or even worse) than a buyer refusing to honor the auction
>> result.
>
> I agree. Report him.
>
> Basic Ebay auctions are extremely easy to do - any idiot can do it.
>
> He had six days while he could review and make sure everything was OK,
> and revise the listing if and error was spotted.

Within the last year or so, eBay removed the ability to report a
"non-selling seller". The only way to report a seller for this now (so
they get a "strike" on their account) is to pick up the phone and call
eBay. You have to ask (demand) to speak to someone in "Trust and Safety"
and you also have to be prepared to spend about an hour or so on hold.