Just got a big C= Haul

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:51:17 CDT 2015

Ugh! Thanks for the heads-up!

Thankfully, I've had (almost) nothing but excellent experiences dealing
with essentially anon. individuals over the net - buying, selling & trading
this-n-that. From guns to electronics to books to motors & parts.

In light of this latest revelation, let us each take a moment to appreciate
the *SCORES OF DECENT AND HONEST TRADERS* who make this amusing and
interesting little world go 'round. We will always need to keep our guard
up, but the fact is, the vast majority of online traders of geek-gear are
straight-up honorable guys who would no sooner rip you off as their own
granny.