ISO: XT Compatible Keyboard

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Jul 26 00:18:57 CDT 2015

On 07/25/2015 08:12 PM, Steven Landon wrote:
> Yeah id rather not pay that much for one.. Looking for one used.. Doesnt
> have to be fancy.

Non-IBM switchable keyboards should still be very much around; I've even
got a couple.

There's also the AT/PS2 to XT keyboard conversion project on
Vintage-Computer.com    It uses an 8 pin PIC microcontroller and is easy
to fit about anywhere.   Great for functionality; maybe not so much if
you're looking for an old-style keyboard with the function keys on the
left side.

--Chuck