H960 blank panel clips

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Jul 28 15:01:56 CDT 2015

    > From: Chuck Guzis

    > Does anyone have a photo or mechanical drawing of one of these things? 

There are several kinds. These:


are some of the better ones; they are connected to the rack via countersunk
screws (go in the holes), and have embdedded nuts for use with the blank
panels which have the matching captured bolts.

The 'usual' ones don't have the embedded nuts, just the two ball/post things
on the ends, and to attach them to the rack, they have (on the back) a pair of
prongs with a fishhook-tang-like capture device on them.

The back prongs were an even bigger crock than the ball-and-post things. The
latter at least worked, even if they did occasionally break; the prongs
wouldn't hold for s^*&^(*.

I'll look and see if I have any of those, to take a photo of.


More information about the cctalk mailing list