FFS: GE Mark Century programming manual

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Thu Jul 30 03:30:51 CDT 2015

First, thanks much, interesting to add to my collection.

Second, the early letter from Mr. Thomas Software Coordinator, "Please
use a stick and a mallet to open this book".  Died laughing.  Way too
early to have that sort of sense of humor.

Stakes thru the heart, or silver bullet, shoot it it's dead, Jim.

Thanks
Jim