accidental post allowance

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:28:29 CDT 2015

No worries, Jay. I was just a bit confused, as I'm sure you can understand.

As for recent comments on the list S/N ratio.. not to be rude, but some
folks must not get out much. This list is certainly among the best-managed
out there - it's a nerd list, and we all know how contentious nerds can be,
and often are. Actual instances of genuinely ugly behavior are few and far
between, and the spam is virtually nonexistent.

Thanks to Jay.