Holy mother of pearl. 25000 for an 026

Connor Krukosky connork at connorsdomain.com
Fri Jun 5 20:21:43 CDT 2015

That has been posted up for a LONG time and will likely NEVER sell at
that price or at any offer since this guy seems to think its made of gold.
It's less rare than an 029 seemingly anyway. The 026's seem to have had
a lot more of them run for a longer time, meaning more survived to see
the light of day again...
Its in better condition than the one I got, but I got mine for only 9
dollars!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-26-Keypunch-Punch-Card-/141603779673
It may be worth a couple of hundred to the right person, but I can't
ever see that thing selling anywhere close to that figure...

-Connor K