Holy mother of pearl. 25000 for an 026

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Jun 6 12:37:19 CDT 2015

> On Jun 6, 2015, at 10:28, William Donzelli <wdonzelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> The main IBM keypunches (026, 029, and 129) are sort of like Teletypes
> - yes, they have respectable value, but there are still a whole lot of
> chances to get into a "right place, right time" situation and get them
> for nothing. At this point, I have started to pass them by, unless it
> they are super easy to get.

Please let me know if you find out about one near me that you don't wish to grab yourself on one of your trips. I'll be happy to do likewise for big stuff that I don't want myself.

I figure that for large items like these, the bidding results will depend on whether there are two potential buyers close enough to pick up the item. End result might be no bids, one minimum bid, or a thousand+ bucks, depending.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/