Front Panel Update

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon Jun 8 23:39:23 CDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 04:38:15PM -0700, Vincent Slyngstad wrote:
> From: Rod Smallwood: Monday, June 08, 2015 11:28 AM
> >Theres an 8/f which replaced the 8/e and has a similar front panel
> >with extra markings
>
> I hate to mention it, but I believe that the rotary switch on the
> 8/E panels was replaced at some point with one that has a different
> number of degrees per "click".  So it would also be necessary to
> match the artwork to the rotary switch.

Correct, there is also some additional differences with the
white "frames" arround the rotary switch.

Additionally the colour is darker on one of them.

I have both, if you want I can make a more detailed comparison.

Then there is the production site. Perhaps the you should put
your hometown on yours to make them distinct from the originals.

/P