80 column (un)punched cards

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:52:11 CDT 2015

I just got rid of the last of my punched card
equipment so I no longer need any blank cards;
anybody out there need any?

1 box (2000) normal light buff (off-white) colour,
around 500 of same with blue stripe, and several
dozen of various colours, all with the normal
numbers printed and "all unperforated - ha ha ha!"
(obscure and lame reference to a line in Flanders
and Swann's 'Have some Madeira, M'dear!' that was
apparently too risque for the American sensibility
;-).

Flanders and who?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW_zi8n4HDQ
http://www.nyanko.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/fas/hat_mader.html
http://www.amazon.ca/Drop-Of-Hat-Flanders-Swann/dp/B000026GPR

Back to cards; email off-list if you need any;
guaranteed cheaper than eBay.