PDP-8/S

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Jun 12 08:43:57 CDT 2015

    > From: Fred Cisin

    > If somebody were to try to make a "complete" list, it would make sense
    > to provide variable levels of anonymity
    > Prob'ly some people would be more willing to discuss what they have IFF
    > they aren't opening themselves to theft risk, and/or a deluge of "I'd
    > like to buy".

Let me second that. Particularly as the value of these things goes up,
security will be a real issue for people.

As I like to say, the _good_ thing about the Internet is that it brings the
world to your doorstep; and the _bad_ thing about the Internet is that it
brings the world to your doorstep...

	Noel