SIO2SD for Atari 8-bits - Just got one.

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sun Jun 14 00:08:15 CDT 2015

I have one of his regular floppy disk emulators. I haven't actually used it yet, but it is put together very nicely. When I get around to trying out the Atari 8 bit world for the first time, I guess I will need an SIO2SD. I gather that those are must-haves, much like the CFFA3000 is for the Apple II.