Front Panel Tech Note 2

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 15 02:54:08 CDT 2015

Hello Pontus.
                   Thank you for the information.
Your two machines (colour sat apart) do fall into my A and B Types quite
well

Seeing the one with the one with the missing toggle switches reminds me
that I have
an enquiry out re getting some made.

I dont know if I have asked you before ( I have a serial brain in a
parallel world)  but I'm looking for some  boards to get my 8/e
running.

          M833
         M-8340
         M-8341
         M-8300

I alreay have an M-8310 and a 549057 (Keys and lamps) along with core
and I/o

Regards

Rod