SS10 console settings

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Mon Jun 15 00:22:20 CDT 2015

+1 to Tony for heading down the right path.

The rear DB25 serial connector is an A & B serial port combined.

Sun had/sold a special Y-splitter cable to use for the combined port.

Here is pinout information from sunhelp.org in case you want to make one for
yourself from scratch.

http://www.sunhelp.org/unix-serial-port-resources/serial-pinouts/#10.lx.link

Plan B, either someone here has one they can give/sell you, or someone from the
Sun rescue list will.  Or eBay, etc.

Good Luck,

Jerry