Front Panel Tech Note 2

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Jun 15 08:11:35 CDT 2015

    > From: Pontus Pihlgren

    >> Seeing the one with the one with the missing toggle switches reminds
    >> me that I have an enquiry out re getting some made.

    > I believe many would appreciate that.

We probably ought to standardize our terminology to be slightly less
confusing. As we've determined, the actual switch is a slide switch, not a
toggle. I'm not sure what the official DEC name is for the plastic lever which
actuates the slide switch - anyone know?

	Noel

PS: If a way is developed to make the plastic levers, the 11/20 uses the
exact same part, just in PDP-11 colours.