using new technology on old machines. Was: PDP-12 Restoration at the RICM

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 17 14:46:33 CDT 2015

(I would change the subject line, but I am not sure how to do it in my
ISP's web mail client)

As far as I know XH558 will be permanently stationed at Finningley after
this year's flying season is completed. The full details are here:
http://www.vulcantothesky.org/, including dates of flypasts and displays.

Regards

Rob