Wright Line punch manual

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 13:51:22 CDT 2015

Yes, that is the  one  we have here at the museum!
yea  pretty easy ( compared to a teletype)  but we   just
like to have manuals  or  copies  of them   for  everything
we  have here in the  various  collection   areas.

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 6/20/2015 9:39:45 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,