6 historic tech items that were rescued from the trash

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Mon Jun 22 16:25:24 CDT 2015

A few of us were standing about talking in the hallway between our radio museum and the ham club, and I happened to notice a small module of PCBs in the trash bin. Unable to resist finding out what it was (or more accurately: what it once had been) I reached in and pulled it out.

Turned out it had a 4004 system on it, so turned it into this:
	http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~hilpert/e/4004Monument/index.html

The SWTPC 6800 I obtained a few years ago was, shall we say, diverted from going into the trash.