[RANT]False Beeprog. AGAIN.

TeoZ teoz at neo.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 16:50:33 CDT 2015

Its one thing to copy a design and stick your own name on it, another to
clone something and stick the legit company name and logo on it. Why can't
they brick a fake if they want to (after all it is the end user trying to
load copyrighted firmware on a fake product not the company seeking out to
brick any old copy)? If I sent a shipload of fake Gucci bags to California
the local port authorities would just grab them and burn them.