PLATO Empire source?

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 11:40:56 CDT 2015

> On Jun 24, 2015, at 12:15 PM, Jerry Weiss <jsw at ieee.org> wrote:

> I’m still looking for a Plato IV terminal keyboard.   Both the layout and tactile feel are truly part of the “Empire” experience.

Aaron Woolfson (at Telswitch) has done that.  Proper copies, with USB interface but using the same switches (they still exist) and the correct keycaps.  His initial run sold out; I’m not sure if a new one has been created.

The original one triggers an OSX bug so you can’t use it on a Mac, but other operating systems handle it fine.

	paul