Austin Goodwill computer works

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sat Jun 27 09:16:11 CDT 2015

Yeah, I figured something like this would have happened eventually; running
a computer museum is pretty far out of Goodwill's charter. That is what
happens when you give your old stuff to Goodwill; they sell it. Hopefully
some of the cooler stuff gets back to the original owner, and there's
always the proverbial "guy with deep pockets" but I would be disappointed
had I been a donor or volunteer. It's sort of disappointing to see how the
whole thing was handled.

Best,

Sean