DEC Logo

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Sun Jun 28 11:52:31 CDT 2015

On Jun 18, 2015, at 7:20 AM, Chris Osborn <fozztexx at fozztexx.com> wrote:

> 	"The logo up to then had been the letters DEC in blocks the shape of
> 	the plug-in cards that DEC had been producing."
>
> Does anyone have a picture of that? My Google-fu is failing me. I love cutting vinyl stickers of old logos and I think an original DEC logo would make a great prize in the contests I run on RetroBattlestations.

I did my best to recreate the plug-in card DEC logo, you can download it as an SVG here:

  http://www.retrobattlestations.com/DEC/DEC-1957-3.7x4.5.svg

Proportions probably aren’t perfect since all I had to work from was very low resolution pictures of the original. I’m happy to send out vinyl cut decals to anyone that wants one if you send me a SASE. Email me privately for my address.

  http://i.imgur.com/HJki7WI.jpg (Atari 2600 cartridge for scale)

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com