Anyone have a M8340 (EAE) schematic rev.D? Or M8341 rev.D sch?

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:22:04 CST 2015

I've been in touch with Kyle, and can't find my boards. I have 2 sets that
should be here by Friday and will  check the revs as soon as they get here.

I will try to look for prints and fiche by tomorrow night. I plan on
sending a package to Kyle by Friday, express mail. Do either of you have
access to a fiche reader?

If there is anything else I can do let me know.

Paul