DEC Legacy 2015, Windermere UK, April 11/12th is just around the corner!

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sat Mar 7 15:54:27 CST 2015

Sincere Greetings

This is a quick email to remind you that DEC Legacy 2015
<http://wickensonline.co.uk/declegacy/> is just around the corner!

I've recently updated the web page with some exciting presentations and
demonstrations  <http://wickensonline.co.uk/declegacy/presentations>including
the following topics:

*VAX MP - Simulating a SMP VAX*
*Mark Wickens, DEC Legacy Organiser*

*Unearthing an important historical computer at the computer sheds museum*
*Jim Austin, The Jim Austin Computer Collection*

*Video Presentation*
*Bernd 'vaxman' Ulmann*

*An Update from the Living Computer Museum*
*Rich Alderson, Senior System Engineer*

*The MCPRINT Utility, 30 years in the making*
*Malcolm Blunden, retired VMS Systems Manager*

*The Future of VMS *
*Sue Skonetski, VP of Customer Engagement, VMS Software*

*Getting the DEC experience on modern hardware*
*Peter Allan, ex VAX system manager and VMS programmer*

*HECnet - A worldwide DECnet network*
*Mark Wickens, DEC Legacy Organiser*

... and there will be more yet to come.

We also now have quite an impressive list of exhibits
<http://wickensonline.co.uk/declegacy/hardware> which I expect to continue
to grow throughout the next month. Whatever your favourite era of DEC kit
you are sure to find something of interest.

The registration page <http://wickensonline.co.uk/declegacy/register> allows
registration for a single day or the whole weekend.

Please come, join in and experience the best computing equipment from the
best manufacturer!

Kind regards,

Mark Wickens
*Event Organiser*

p.s. please forward this email to anyone else you think might be interested
in attending!