MicroVax II in original DEC Rack on Ann Arbor MI Craigslist

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Mar 12 22:24:49 CDT 2015

There's nothing particularly special about it... just a (relatively
stripped, at that) BA23 and a CDC 9-track drive in a rack. If the buyer
could actually sell the stuff by breaking it into shippable parts it might
contribute to a good home for the gear in the long run I don't see any harm
in that... Many systems are designed to be whole-rack units and I agree
it's wrong to split those up... but IMO this is not really an example of
that...

Best,

Sean