IBM 5100 Restoration in progress

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 07:05:30 CDT 2015

Sorry about that.  Here's the registers:
http://vintagecomputer.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/IBM-5100-Register-display-at-A.jpg

It was an inline image and I can still see it when I look a the email I
sent :)  That's a direct link.

The display of registers is consistent from first start up and through
restarts.

I did want to thank you also for the terminator clarification.  I changed
my page.  I also looked at the IBMparts.txt reference chart.  That's
exactly what I needed.  I do have some rusty logic chips that cleaned up
decently but I don't trust them exactly since the previous owner turned
this computer on with the rust bridging pins.  He claimed it worked with
the Register screen on.  I knew otherwise. All of the "cans" looked good
though.

Thanks again.  I do need to look at the Maintenance manual when I get home
to line up the registers and see if $FF is in the right one but you can
probably tell that pretty quickly with the picture.

Thanks for looking.
Santo