FFS: 2x Vishay Siliconix DG506AR Single 16Ch/Differential 8Ch CMOS Analog Multiplexer

dave at 661.org dave at 661.org
Sat Mar 28 20:45:23 CDT 2015

I have two Vishay Siliconix DG506AR Single 16Ch/Differential 8Ch CMOS
Analog Multiplexers free for shipping.  I tried selling them on Ebay and
got no nibbles at all.  These are white-ceramic with white lids.  I found
them in a small box labeled as though they were free samples from Vishay.
The foam appears to have consumed a bit of the gold, but they should work
okay.  See them in
https://www.flickr.com/photos/32548582@N02/sets/72157647852420954/.

Note: I'm keeping that curious-looking paper tape punch.

--
David Griffith
dave at 661.org