Burroughs B1900 for sale in North Carolina

Evan Linwood evan.linwood at eastek.com.au
Fri May 1 23:55:05 CDT 2015

Hi all,
I just wanted to say a very big (huge!) thanks here on the list to Noel
Chiappa for his help/work picking up the B1900 system yesterday.

It would have been highly challenging to get the machine together for
shipment without Noel's help, and would have had to happen in a rush with
things either being missed and/or left behind out of necessity etc (plus
communication issues, packaging - the list goes on).

Having a very experienced person like Noel to help has been too good to be
true.

(In fact the whole thing is bit incredible after seeing the loss of the
B7800 frame over here in Aus just recently).

There are numerous questions to be answered (hopefully over time with list
member's help!), but this msg is to say thanks very much firstly for Noel's
efforts with the pickup.

- Evan Linwood