IBM Mainframe

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sat May 2 14:36:39 CDT 2015

What a great score, and it sounds like practically new in crate as well!
Congratulations and enjoy! Someone with a complete system made a series of
Youtube videos of the entire IPL sequence and I have watched them many
times to great enjoyment ... For me, it will just have to be Hercules doing
the job, for now ... :O Looking forward to pictures!

Best,

Sean