TD Systems TDL-11 QBUS (SCSI?) card

Seth Morabito lists at loomcom.com
Sun May 3 15:49:59 CDT 2015

* On Sun, May 03, 2015 at 12:00:51AM -0700, Glen Slick <glen.slick at gmail.com> wrote:
> From a very quick look at the TDL-11 firmware dump I can see some
> similarities to the TDL-12 firmware. In particular I can see some
> binary data that would be DMA'd into the PDP-11 host memory that would
> be executed as the host side communication channel to the TDL-11 on
> board configuration utility.

One difference at my first glance seems to be the lack of a BOOT
routine.  I tried playing with the card last night to see if it put
anything at 17773000, but either my DIP switches are not configuring
the card to put anything at that address, or it simply doesn't have a
bootstrap.

(The system I'm using to test it on is a KDF11-J, so I made sure to
disable its on-board bootstrap first)

-Seth