PDP11GUI v1.46

Steven M Jones classiccmp at crash.com
Sun May 3 22:30:05 CDT 2015

On 05/03/2015 07:44 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> All true. However, in which way is Windows on a virtual machine any different than on a physical machine? It's just as much windows in either case.

On the one hand, that's kind of my point - it should work just as well.
On the other, perhaps limiting the "contagion" to a VM, or not having to
add a machine to run it, is a win. Or gets people to focus on the fact
that Joerg shared something nice, even if it requires something that isn't.

It's probably all just reflexive whinging about MSFT, and I shouldn't
have bothered wasting everybody's bandwidth on a response. Let alone two.

Oh well.
--S.