Vintage Computing Reddit

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Tue May 5 10:44:32 CDT 2015

On May 5, 2015, at 8:20 AM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Have you visited http://reddit.com/r/RetroBattlestations? Over 11k subscribers! There’s the occasional whitebox PC posted. Mostly it’s 8-bit computers though. Not too much stuff from the ‘70s or earlier gets posted.
>
> Yes and it's a great Sub-Reddit. Here are some others

Here’s my multi with the 40 retro computing related subreddits that I know about:

    http://www.reddit.com/u/fozztexx/m/retrocomputing

Even combined though all those subreddits are pretty low traffic compared to the cctalk mailing list. And the cctalk list is very quiet compared to the TRS-80 CoCo mailing list!

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com