RT11 / RSTS-E games

Zane Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri May 8 11:03:01 CDT 2015

On May 8, 2015, at 8:27 AM, "John H. Reinhardt" <johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is more in the vein of RSTS/E and VAX-11 games but does anyone have a copy of the Dan Lawrence DND?  It used to be hosted on <http://dnd.lunaticsworld.com/> but that site's server crashed and the files were lost and the ownder did not allow the Wayback to archive it.
>
> I wasted so much time on that at school at Rose-Hulman.  A Rose student also did a lot of modifications to our copy. I had a tape with it once but it was destroyed by accident.
>
> Please contact me if you have or know where any versions might be available.  Thanks!
>
> John H. Reinhardt

I had better still have a copy for VAX/VMS.  Though the system it is on, may be on that's only accessible via DECNET, and I'm not sure what is needed to bring up either of my VMS boxes.  I didn't think there was a PDP-11 version on the website, but I may be wrong.  It may also have been a PDP-10 version I was trying to find.

I love that game! :-)  It's one of my main reasons for keeping a VAX running! :-)

Zane