360/50 microcode listing

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri May 8 15:32:47 CDT 2015

Hey Will, are you still worried that IBM will come asking for 'their'
machine back?  :-)

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."