360/50 microcode listing

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Fri May 8 22:06:25 CDT 2015

On 05/08/2015 03:50 PM, Rich Alderson wrote:
> [...]
OH, sorry, I got them mixed up, I thought YOU had one
running there!  Geez, I wouldn't think it would be all that
hard to get a KA10 running, just a LOT of discrete
transistors.  A couple guys at Wash U got a Linc running a
few years ago.  Mostly all they had to do was put new
capacitors in the power supply.  Of course, I know there's a
LOT more logic in a KA10.

I'm pretty sure I have heard of some KA10's running,
somewhere, in the last decade, but that could be apocryphal.

Jon