Oregon Software Pascal (was RE: RT11 / RSTS-E games

Zane Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon May 11 09:43:26 CDT 2015

On May 11, 2015, at 6:18 AM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at update.uu.se> wrote:

>>> OMSI actual stands for (at least originally) Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, and yes, they were creators of software that ended up being commercialized.
>>>
>>> 	paul
>>
>> That's still what it stands for, and they're still around.
>
> They are? We should talk to them about getting the OMSI Pascal released then. There are things I'd like to improve in there... :-)
>
> 	Johnny

Good luck trying to find anyone there that knows that they had anything to do with PDP-11's.  They moved at some point in the late 80's or early 90's, at which time they became far less interesting.  I never knew they did anything PDP-11 related until the late-90's, thanks in part to this list.

http://www.omsi.edu

What *I* would really love to find out more about is the graphical "Hunt the Wumpus" game that they had as an exhibit.

Zane