HP-1000 and PDP computer parts available

HP Friedrichs hpfparts at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 23:48:01 CDT 2015

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my recent post about my computer board collection. The amount of interest is much greater than I had expected, so it has been taking me a little bit of time to sift through emails and contact everyone.

If you have not heard from me by now, I've made an error and overlooked you. Please accept my apologies and send me another query.

Let me reiterate--I have no asking price for these assets--I have no idea what they're worth and I'm happy that they're going into the hands of people who will appreciate them.

If you are interested in specific cards, please make an offer. There is more interest than there are cards, so the only fair way I can distribute them is on the basis of the offers.

Regards and 73,
Pete
AC7ZL