DEC equipment looking for a new home

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed May 13 10:17:36 CDT 2015

Echo on the location :O Also, it's not clear, you say you can't ship but
later say people must pay for shipping if unwilling or unable to pick up
... is it just, you won't ship for free, but you will ship if someone is
willing to pay (totally understandable)? Or just typo and no shipping is
available at all for this stuff (or just the lighter items)?

If you would be willing to ship the AXP and the 3100 I could probably
swallow that ... give these two systems good homes. My 3000/400 is acting
up so I could use another Alpha :O

I too have DEFPAs coming out of my ears ...PCI, dual-attach... If anyone
needs a few, I can hook you up; just drop me a line. I migrated to ATM ...
:O

Best,

Sean