DOS Frotz testing request

dave at 661.org dave at 661.org
Mon May 18 17:08:40 CDT 2015

I've finished up things for a new release of Frotz, an extremely portable
Z-machine emulator (plays Infocom games).  The Unix port is tested and
ready to go, but I don't have real DOS hardware in working order.  Could I
get some people to try it out and let me know how it fares?  It's compiled
with Turbo C++ 3.0 for 16-bit DOS.  The zipfile is at
http://661.org/if/frotz244.zip.  Source is at
https://github.com/DavidGriffith/frotz.  Games are available at
http://ifarchive.org/ or https://661.org/if/ (some of my games).

--