Sorry if I haven't back to you...

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Wed May 27 02:26:58 CDT 2015

There are several members I was supposed to check on item and I have
dropped the ball on a few. I rely greatly on high school students to do a
lot of things I can't do myself anymore, and they have had proms and plays
the last few weeks and finals this week.

I am going in for another surgery next week and will be able to check email
late in the week. I'll be pretty much out of commission for the summer, but
they'll be able to take care of most shipping.

So, if I dropped the ball on anything, please BUG ME ! I'll reply to emails
ASAP, but please, no phone calls next week.