Looking for the Tek 465 of Logic Analysers

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri May 29 14:32:20 CDT 2015

I'm quite fond of my HP 1630G.  It's quite fast enough for the sort of
machines I'm logic-analyzing.  :-)

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."