Looking for the Tek 465 of Logic Analysers

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 15:17:27 CDT 2015

That's good to hear.
2 weeks ago I got an HP1630D and last week a 1631.
Both came with pods, but the first one did not have the "plug"
with the test leads, and the second one did. So I bought the second
one too for the plugs with leads. The 1631 looks quite identical to
the 1630, but the 1631 has additionally 2 analog inputs. Not sure
whether I will need them.

>From memory, back in the 80-ties I used the HP64000 development
station. Additional boards can be put in the card cage that will give
you a 6800, 6809, 68000, 68020 etc, emulator pod. I am pretty sure
there are emulation boards with pods for almost any CPU of that
era. Intel CPUs too (yuk).  State and timing boards are also available
for the 64000. The 64000 is too expensive when offered ...  Recently
there was one on eBay for a few 100, but it was defective :-/
I'd love to get one.  Nostalgia I guess, but they were great.

- Henk