UA11 "Unibus Analyzer" Wanted

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Sun May 31 11:29:42 CDT 2015

I didn't discover this wonderful project from Guy until *after* he had
moved.  And while he _may_ have a few boards left, they're still buried
somewhere in his amazing collection of "materiel" :->.

As I need to learn/work my way through various Unibus systems/scenarios ...
starting with self-education ... I'd very much like to acquire one of these
beasties.  Does anyone have a UA11 PCB, kit, or completed board, with which
they'd be willing to part?

A good home with a friendly family is guaranteed!

Many Thanks,

paul