Looking for a Northstar S-100 Double Density Controller

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sun May 31 12:15:51 CDT 2015

I'm looking for a Northstar double density floppy disk controller. The double density controller will be marked as MDS-ADx. I have seen pictures of this board marked as MDS-AD and MDS-AD3, but I'm not certain how many different versions there may be out there. Obviously, I would greatly prefer to know that the board is operational prior to shipping.

Please let me know if you might have a spare or unused board that you would part with for a reasonable price plus shipping.

Thanks!
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110