Vintage Mac & PC sale @ VCF recycling warehouse

Sellam ibn Abraham sellam at vintagetech.com
Tue Nov 3 12:48:27 CST 2015

After a dozen years I'm shutting down my e-waste recycling business.  In
that time I managed to accumulate a lot of interesting things, including a
lot of vintage PCs that are from a bygone era and have enough unique
features to make them collectible.  I have models from various brands
including Packard Bell, Acer, HP, Compaq, Leading Edge, etc.  There's also
a stack of at least half a dozen restorable IBM PCs (model 5150).

I also have a huge selection of Macs, from some 90s and even 80s models
(Mac SE) all the way through the return of Jobs era with the iMac and the
G3's, G4's (aluminum case servers), etc., plus laptops.  I have every iMac
color.  I was planning to ripen these to 20 years old before I sold them
on eBay for silly sums but I'll start letting them go still green and you
can ripen them in your garage.

Keyboards and mice also available to make complete systems.  I also have
lots of other vintage electronics, including whole items and parts, like
test equipment, some older radio stuff (tubes), &c.  Plus a lot of other
cool/useful/practical stuff.

Of course there will be some much more vintagey computers available as
well but those will be selling for "real" money.  Everything above is
offered for cheap.

If you'd like to come roam the warehouse in Livermore and shop for
bargains then send me an e-mail and we'll set up an appointment.  At this
point I'm available through November 15th here.  After that, everyone just
goes away.

Thanks!

--

Sellam ibn Abraham                                                 VintageTech
International Man of Intrigue and Danger            http://www.vintagetech.com

Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.  The truth is always simple.

                           * * * NOTICE * * *

    Due to the insecure nature of the medium over which this message has
    been transmitted, no statement made in this writing may be considered
    reliable for any purpose either express or implied.  The contents of
    this message are appropriate for entertainment and/or informational
    purposes only.  The right of the people to be secure in their papers
    against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated.