Vintage computing events in Germany [Was: Re: VCF-Berlin, 2015]

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 5 01:33:56 CST 2015

Hi Anke (I'll use English for the benefit of rest of the list)
           I would love to hear about any vintage computer shows
anywhere in Western Europe.
           Please add my name to your mailing list.
           Whilst a lot of us are American
           Not all of us are (I'm English) and so
           there are some living this side of the Atlantic.

         Rod Smallwood