WD9000 Pascal microengine schematics available

Alexander Schreiber als at thangorodrim.ch
Fri Nov 6 09:27:10 CST 2015

On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 09:56:39AM +0100, Christian Corti wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Nov 2015, Jos Dreesen wrote:
> >>Eric Smith and I have been looking for these for a long time.
> >>They are BASF floppies, though.
> >
> >As are mine... ( some 3M and CDC disk also part of the haul )
> >Does that mean they will need baking ?
>
> Never had any problems with 8" BASF floppies (and 5¼" BTW).

Can't speak for the 8", had no problems with 5¼" (but used them very
little), but the BASF 3½" were horrible. It got to the point where
we jokingly expanded the company name BASF to "Byte Abweisende Schutz-
Folie" (byte rejecting protective film).

Kind regards,
           Alex.
 looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison