VT100 - FUN

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 10 16:23:07 CST 2015

When I was at school I seem to recall that the glass teletypes used by my local polytechnic on their DECSYSTEM20 were Newbury Labs. They were a great step up from the Teletype at the time. I didn't see a VT1xx until I got to my M.Sc at Manchester (1984-1985) where I had a VT125 connected to a 780. I have a VT101 and VT102, but would love to get a 125 just for old times sake.

Regards

Rob

<snip>