To Al Kossow at bitsavers

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 14 17:56:09 CST 2015

I am of the opinion that RT,RSX M & D etc could be dealt with in exactly
the same way as the very successful OpenVMS Hobbyists program.
Its free  but you need to be  a member of a recognized group. In  my
case HPUG. I'm also classed as a HP pensioner due to my DEC service.

One thing that has always interested me was could you build the next
generation of PDP-11.'s
I have an example of an 11/94 which was pretty much the end of the line.
     So no DEC CPU parts allowed.
     DEC form factor boards and connectors,
     No Mentec boards
     Physical Q-Bus